Black Brick Cafe - Bianca Dutta

BLACK BRICK CAFE

When it comes to food, I’d like to call myself an explorer. Discovering new places to sit down and have a bite has always been exciting for me. Hence, I thought about dropping by this cafe in South Calcutta, on a Sunday evening with a couple of my friends. 

Hungry, totally bugged into the place and well, ordered some of it's best!

The chef had already recommended, the most special sizzler and OH MY GOD it tasted the best. I also ordered the Blue Lagoon cooler along with it, which was incredibly refreshing. The sizzler was priced at ₹390 while the cooler was about ₹200. 


Also ordered the large Margherita pizza, which was priced at ₹420 and ended up ordering the blueberry cheesecake, worth ₹300 along with it! Now you can't expect food bloggers to have food without taking pictures specially when they're plated so well! And might i as well add, the interiors and the aesthetics help it for the gram! Adding some of my favorite snapshots here.




Don't miss a chance and visit this place!

Ami toh kheyechi, tomrao jaao! Place opens at 12pm.

Author :- Bianca Dutta

Enrollment no. - 2112214001020

Registration no. - 210010205627

Location šŸ“60/1 Chowringhee Road, Alexandra Court, opposite Hamro Momo, Sreepally, Bhowanipore, Kolkata, West Bengal 700020


Watch my shorts here šŸ‘‡






Watch my vlogs here šŸ‘‡






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The food path with Shrishti guha chowdhury

The Ultimate "Haka" Buffet Experience- Amrita Kundu