DHABA EKANTE - Rishu Kumari

 


‘Once upon a time’ they say, is a start every writer desire to begin there story with. I do hereby start my first blog with the same. It's a sunday evening and this girl goes out for some Indo Chinese fusion food. I chose to be fed at this restaurant named Dhaba Ekante which is located in Chinar Park, Rajarhat, New Town, Kolkata. 



Restaurant criticism is an old thing, as early as the human being probably. Since eating is something we have always done as humans, I believe that even in ancient times there was a fair amount of criticism on food. Today, I'm going to do the same. 





 
I ordered Spicy Schezwan noodles and chrispy chilli baby corn. Noodles got a bit less salt as per my preference and baby corn were not babies but teenagers, I guess. But the taste was decent and I enjoyed the food. Also, they offered a bottle of Bisleri and cost that ₹20 which I found not right, though I didn't have much choice. 





Ambience and service was also decent. However, I would not recommend this place for celebrations but one can always try it with friends and family for dine out.











Lastly, the cost was also decent for this place lies the the category of restaurant and I always find restaurants a bit expensive. 



Name : Rishu Kumari 
Enrollment number : 2112214001062
Registration number : 210010624360









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The food path with Shrishti guha chowdhury

Black Brick Cafe - Bianca Dutta

The Ultimate "Haka" Buffet Experience- Amrita Kundu